I'm so happy that people are enjoying my blog and I feel very lucky to have met all of you! I can say honestly that it is a comfort and joy to read all your blogs :D
So here we go:
- Copy and paste the Kreativ Blogger picture onto your blog. Check
- Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog. Check
- Write 7 things about yourself we do not know. Check
- Choose 7 other bloggers to award. Yikes everyone has one!
- Links to those 7 other bloggers. ......
- Notify your 7 bloggers......
1. I LOVE the theater! My favorites at this point has to be Wicked (seen it twice), Les Miserables (seen it three times), and Fiddler on the Roof (this may be a little bit premature since in going to see it on the 29th but I know its going to be amazing!). Steph always catches me belting out Broadway tunes in the shower hahaha
2. I have recently realized that I am my mother, I have all her little habits and ticks as well as her ridiculous attention to detail and her care and habit of worrying like crazy about those she loves. In high school we would always be at each others throats because were both stubborn. Its funny to think back to those times now that we get along so well.
3. I'm a huge hockey fan and also a player, nothing makes me feel more alive than getting onto a cold hockey rink or the canal in the dead of winter and skating my heart out
4. I am a Christmas elf...seriously not only am I just grazing 5' tall but I LOVE Christmas time! I start listening to Christmas music in November and the Decorations go up on Dec 1st. I can't explain how much I love the hustle and bustle of the season, everyone just seems to be the spirit of the season. But the best part of all is going to my parents place and spending time with my family.
5. I dressed up as an umpa lumpa for Halloween in grade 12, one of my best costumes ever!
6. I am a huge fan of The Office, I really can't get enough of that show, if you've never seen it you have to give it a chance!
7. Last but not least...in my first year of university right before my very fist exam I dropped my I.D down a grate and go the entire student federation to come and help me get it out!
As for passing this along to 7 other bloggers all of you seem to have it already so I'll just say like the others if you haven't gotten this already please award yourself!!
So again thank you so much One's Cat Nip!